Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Project 3 (So Far)

This blog post is talking about how I feel at the end of this week's work on project 3 so far.

1. What were some of the successes during this week's process work?

Some of the successes this week were gathering my content. Because I am passionate about this topic, it was fairly easy to write the main ideas of all of the points I wanted to talk about, which made things a lot easier.

2. What were some of the challenges during this week's process work?

Adding sources, I have yet to do that because I am having trouble figuring out where to add them, but they will be added before the end of next week.

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I do have quite a bit of work to do next week with adding the sources and polishing up the essay. However, I know I can handle it and get it done, especially since I like the topic I am writing about.

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Overall I'm feeling pretty confident, i feel as though I have a strong argument I just need to develop it more. I know that I can accomplish that though and have confidence in myself to do so, so I'm pleased with how this project is going at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment