Sunday, April 10, 2016

Production Report 11a

At the bottom of this blog post I have pasted the first little excerpt of my essay that I have worked on so far. This is just a draft and although I feel confident in this project so far I definitely have work to do before the final copy needs to be turned in.

Questions:

1. How did you decide to use form to preset your content in the raw material you've shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

The form for essays is just text-based so that's obviously what I did. I tried to make it sound more interesting than just a boring, typical essay so hopefully I did that and did it well.

2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?


The production of this went pretty well. Because I feel so strongly about this topic, it was easy for me to think of and draft out how I want my essay to start.

Here is what I have right now for the intro to my essay:


UA Alerts. We’ve all heard of them. We’ve all been frustrated with them. But they haven’t always been unhelpful. They used to inform students about issues happening on or around campus. So what’s the deal lately? These alerts aren’t doing what they should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment