Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

This blog post is just talking about how I feel about this project so far. All though I have not posted all of the blog posts required for pre production yet they are all in process and will be posted before the deadline. Just wanted to get this post out of the way so I can turn my attention to the others.

1. What were some of the successes during this week's process work?

Definitely creating my content outline was a success. I feel as though I have a good handle on what I'm going to talk about.

2. What were some of the challenges during this week's process work?

A challenge was definitely the research report. Because my topic is so narrow, it's difficult to find 10 good sources (hence why this is being posted before it because I'm still in the process of finishing it).

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I think next week will be okay, I'm not too worried about it since I have a plan of what I'm going to do. Putting it all together will be the tricky part.

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Overall I'm kind of excited for this project because I feel so strongly about this topic. I can't even count the times I've ranted abut it to my mom or friends so this will be a fun time to unleash my feeling about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment