Sunday, April 3, 2016

Production Schedule

This blog post is about my schedule for the next week of this project and when I will attempt to get everything done.

This schedule is more of a goal schedule because life happens and sometimes I am not able to get stuff done when I originally thought but this will hopefully keep me on track.

1. What is to be done: Production report 11a

Location: My room or a quiet library study room

Planned date and time: Monday or Wednesday after my classes because Tuesday's is are too hectic

Resources required: Computer, music, video, pictures, etc.

Date completed: By the end of the night on Wednesday

2. What is to be done: Production report 11b

Location: My room or a quiet library study room

Planned date and time: Monday or Wednesday after my classes because Tuesday's is are too hectic

Resources required: Computer, music, video, pictures, etc.

Date completed: By the end of the night on Wednesday

3. What is to be done: Reflection

Location: My dorm room

Planned date and time: After I complete the production reports, so possibly Friday (Thursdays are also crazy hectic)

Resources required: My computer

Date completed: By the end of the night on Friday

4. What is to be done: Peer review 11a

Location: My dorm room

Planned date and time: Friday afternoon or sooner

Resources required: My computer

Date completed: By Friday night

5. What is to be done: Peer review 11b

Location: My dorm room

Planned date and time: Friday afternoon or sooner

Resources required: My computer

Date completed: By Friday night

6. What is to be done: Begin working on draft of project

Location: My dorm room or a quiet study room in the library

Planned date and time: After I have completed the other requirements (since the rough cut is not due until the week after production)

Resources required: My computer, audio, video, pictures, etc.

Date completed: Before the post production phase 1 deadline

No comments:

Post a Comment