Sunday, February 7, 2016

Draft of Project 1

You can find my quick reference guide at this link.

So, production week is finished and I have to say I am very proud of the work I accomplished this week. Anyways, my quick reference guide is about a protest over the minimum wage in Los Angeles, California on November 10, 2015. Considering you're going to read all about it when you click the link, I'm not going to say much more.

I've never written a quick reference guide before so I based mine off of examples I found, so if you could tell me if you find anything at all that should be corrected that will make this better I would greatly appreciate it!

My fingers are tired (like I'm sure all yours are) from typing so I will leave you with this picture of a cat. I feel as though it accurately represents me right now.

"Cat, Relax, Chill Out, Camacho" March 2013 via pixabay. Public domain dedication

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly! Great Job!!! Here is my rubric for you!

    https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/1Qpa0-tMMNKHEjMJt5NVVyEsfBS1tIXfbH2cAwolTxkQ/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! I think you have a really solid starting point here. Here's my rubric!

    https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/1y_zdMmCjg6_hs2q8d5rAI5TX-TcmCDHRaf3Q0yenk4k/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you did an EXCELLENT job! Here's my rubric.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/12bFtWLjknWsNAHWcQAO-mSPYIOQpnM145lWYdLNiWso/edit?usp=docslist_api

    ReplyDelete