Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reflection on the Beginnings of Project 2


This blog post's purpose is simply to reflect on this past week and look forward into next week's work.

What were some of the successes during this week's process work?

A success of this week was not feeling any stress. I felt on top of the content of the blog posts and was able to get organized by using the content outline and the schedule of things to accomplish.

What were some of the challenges during this week's process work?

A challenge was figuring out what I will end up talking about in my podcast that I am going to start recording this week. I feel as though I have an idea but getting all of the bits and pieces together will be the challenge.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

Next week will be challenging. I leave on Thursday night to go home for spring break and am wanting to get a lot of production week done before I go home. However I still have other homework and tests so I am going to do the best I can but I am worrying about getting everything done. I know I will, but yeah, stress.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Besides the stress of getting everything done, I feel fine about the project. I think I have good points to talk about and I got good information from my interviewees which I will be able to use a lot of in my podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment