Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection of my Podcast

Well, project two has finally come to an end. Is it just me or does it seem like we just finished project one? This semester is going by way too fast. Anyways, here is my reflection of how I thought this week went.

1. What were some of the successes during this week's process work?

I feel like my time management with making my script was a huge success. Personally, I couldn't ad-lib a podcast like this so I made a script. I worked on it a little more each day so I could start it with a fresh and clear mind each time. I think I did pretty well with that and I'm hoping other people agree.

2. What were some of the challenges during this week's process work?

One word. GarageBand. Four words. I don't get it. Kidding, kind of. But no it definitely took some time to figure out exactly how to use that dang thing and how to upload it to soundcloud, which I never successfully did, hence why I just re-recorded the exact sections from my podcast on soundcloud. At least I was able to upload it to D2L. That's what really matters.

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

When we start project three next week I will definitely try to plan farther ahead to make sure I don't have any problems throughout the next project. Not that I had any problems necessarily with this project but with GarageBand. For next project (assuming I might do a video? Not sure) I want to have a better understanding of the programing I'm using before production week begins.

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Overall I feel pretty good about this project. I think I had some good information that I conveyed pretty well and I think I picked some catchy music that went well with the tone I was trying to achieve in the podcast. Fun fact: The background music I used is titled "Good Morning and Here's a Cup of Joe." Made me laugh. I'm tired and going to stop rambling now. Anyway, I feel pretty good about this project and ready to take on the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment