Sunday, March 13, 2016

Production Report Part 1

The part of my Content Outline that pertains to this snippet is part of the introduction:


  • Explain the topic - writing genres in marketing


You can find the first snippet of my podcast here.

Although this is a very short and very broad sounding snippet of my podcast, it is something I will be including to further introduce the topic of my podcast. I tried to make this sound like the beginning of a conversation (because that's kind of what a podcast is) instead of a boring lecture. So I'm hoping I was able to do that.

Although this snippet does not say much, I decided to use this as one of mine because it is the first thing I recorded and will be used to further develop my podcast throughout this week before post-production.

No comments:

Post a Comment