Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reflection of Project 2 Podcast (Thus Far)

Production week of project 2 is now finished. This blog post is just to reflect on the week and prepare myself for this week leading up to post-production.

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work?

A success of this week is that I definitely got the basis down for my podcast. Is it perfect? No. It is complete to the degree I want it? No. However this week called for a "rough cut" and although it is definitely that, fear not. I have much more to add that will probably be added before post-production week begins.

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work?

Some of the challenges of this week was getting everything done. Hence the extremely rough cut. With midterms and trying to pack up to go home, it was difficult for me to lengthen the podcast more than it already is. But like I said before, I have a good plan of what is to be added in the upcoming weeks before the final product is due.

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

Although post-production will require a lot of editing and adding to my podcast, I feel as though it will go smoother than this week because I do now have a plan and I know what to add and now that I am familiar with the audio-editing equipment I will be able to edit things more easily.

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Overall I feel a little stressed but not too much. I still have quite a few aspects to add to this podcast so I will be able to not only lengthen the time of it but also add more quality content as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment