Sunday, March 13, 2016

Production Report Part 2

The part of my Content Outline that pertains to this snippet is found under the introduction section as well, but I will be changing that later on as I rearrange my Content Outline to better fir the ideas I now have for my podcast. However, this is what it as listed as now:


  • Mention "special guests" (aka audio of my interviews)

You can find the second snippet of my podcast here.

Personally I like this snippet. I think it is a good start to talking about my interviewees (I have a section for each of them similar to this but just included this one for the purposes of this blog post) and their writings. I am hoping it also sets up a bit of credibility about them but I also might go back and talk more about their experience to further that credibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment