Sunday, March 27, 2016

Editorial Report 9a

Here is the snippet from my rough cut and here is the same snippet of the revised version.

*Note* in the actual final version there is soft music playing in the background of the entire podcast. The revised snippet does not have that because I'm too afraid to mess up my final podcast by trying to figure out how to upload just a snippet onto my soundcloud, so i re-recorded the same section in the exact same way that will be present in the final version as well.

Questions:

1. How did the content change when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

The only thing that really changed content wise was I slightly reworded some things. I think this made it sound better and more clear for the listener.

2. How did the form change when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

A main thing is I didn't stutter and mess up on my words in this edited version like I did in the rough cut one. Obviously that makes it sound more professional and not as sloppy. I also think (hope) I added more personality into my voice.

Overall I think I made this section sound better and more clear which hopefully will sound interesting to my listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment