Sunday, May 1, 2016

Content Outline

This blog post is about the content outline for the final project in this class. This project pertains to my personal writing process and growth throughout the semester in this course.

Opening:
- Introduction
- Music
- Text

First body section:
- How my writing has evolved
     - Examples from the beginning of the semester to the end
          - Especially blog posts
     - Different things that changed my writing process
          - Different kinds of projects, blogs, etc.

Second body section:
- Strengths of my writing and assignments during this semester
     - Examples of good writing examples from projects (things I think I did well)
     - Time management strengths
     - Organization strengths
     - Project content strengths

Third body section:
-Weaknesses of my writing and assignments during this semester
     - Examples of writing examples from projects that I think I could have done better
     - Time management weaknesses
     - Organization weaknesses
     - Project content that could have been better

Closing section:
- Wrap up by summarizing how this semester went overall
- Talk about what this class taught me

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kelly, your outline looks pretty good considering the content of the project. While it is not necessarily filled with detail, the subject matter is a little more complex than that, whereas the essay is about you and your own personal growth. The organization of the outline is really well done and each topic flows right into the next so it seems, concluding with a good ending topic.

    ReplyDelete