Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report 14a

This blog post contains the script of what I'm going to say in the beginning of my video for the final project.

1. How did you decide to use form to present your content int he raw material you've shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

Because this is only the script you can't tell how I used the form, but, in the actual video there will be background music as well as some text at the very beginning (undecided what it will say yet).

2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

The production of this went smoothly. It's definitely easier creating an intro for something that is about me. Because I know myself better than any other topic so it is the easiest thing to talk about.

Script for my intro:

Hey everyone, Kelly Reager here from the University of Arizona. This video will be describing how my writing process has changed throughout the semester as well as successes and challenges that happened in this course over the duration of the past few months. Specifically, I will be talking about things such as the blog posts I completed, the projects, time management, organization, and project content.

No comments:

Post a Comment