Sunday, January 31, 2016

Cluster of Stakeholders

This cluster was a little more difficult for me to complete because I am still in the final stages of narrowing down my topic. So I did what I could. I was able to find information about people who are for and against raising the minimum wage as well as pros and cons of raising it.

Although my topic is not fully narrowed down, the sources and stakeholders I found are still valuable to my project because they will help with background information. Also, many of the general sources do have specific instances about this debate within them, which I will be able to use as well.

You can find my cluster here: Raising the Minimum Wage Debate Cluster

Gerd Altman "Partnership, Connectedness" November 2014 via pixabay. Public Domain Dedication

No comments:

Post a Comment